The miracle of crepe paper – Top tips for basket filters
Sometimes, we don’t even know what we are doing right. Our customers tell us:
- Into the microwave? Ideally with Grünperga crepe paper
- Recycle deep-frying oil. After frying, pour the used oil through a sieve lined with crepe paper.
- Use it as an excellent cover for food in the microwave.
- Stop flower pots from leaking by inserting a layer of filter paper.
- Also great for polishing shoes. Roll a filter into a ball.
- Protect your ice lolly – insert it through a hole in a coffee filter.
- Use it in the bathroom. It is great at stopping shaving nicks.
- Mix soil and wild flower seeds together, place the clod in a filter, moisten and lay the “flower bomb” in the ground.
More tips coming soon!